Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified candidate for Accounts Payable Accountant will report to the Operations Team Lead.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions in accordance with the service level agreement
- Verify the validity of transactions and attachments for compliance with company policies, financial reporting standards, and management requirements
- Respond to internal and external queries in a timely manner and escalating issues as they arise
- Monitoring of supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Perform vendor reconciliation as deemed necessary
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining the vendor master data
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist in both internal and external audit
- Work on ad hoc or special projects as directed by management
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- At least 1-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP, or Ariba preferred
- Fluent in English language skills required
- Must be amenable to work in Day shift (Shift Schedule: 9am-6pm), in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com