Voir tous les résultats
Accounts Payable (GSC) Advisor
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Support Center overall is managing approximately 20,000 queries a month for Supplier & Finance Care and operating in different legal entities and several ERP’s such as Oracle, Ariba and SAP.
Your role: Manage the internal and external requestors by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of queries through standardized processed.
- Processing of 3rd party vendor queries in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide payment due date/details
- Locate missing invoice (Vendor has proof of sending)
- Have enough knowledge to explain reason for invoice rejection/deletion & action to be taken by the vendor
- Investigate queries raised by 3rd Party vendor and internal requestors
- Exercise diligence in reviewing and resolving queries
- Respond to inquiries in a polite and helpful manner
- Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks
- Timely and accurate processing of queries – take ownership and initiative until transaction is successful and accurately processed
- Thoroughly check work prior to completion of unnecessary corrections
- Collate and input data with high level of accuracy
- Calls and chats handling
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or related courses
- Preferably 1-3-year work experience in Accounts Payables operations
- Experience working in a shared service center preferred
- Experience in SAP, Oracle, Ariba & Concur is preferred
- Experience user of ticketing tool (Sales Force; Service Now)
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Basic Accounting Background is a must
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged
- Night Shift (9:00 PM-6:00 AM)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com