Voir tous les résultats
Vendor Master Data Key User
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Vendor Master Data Key User, you are the point of contact for any vendor master data requests, and make sure that key requirements are build into the different systems.
User Training, authorization & documentation
- Create training content in alignment of Master Data Organization (MDO)
- Perform training of business end-users & implement e-learnings
- Ensure regular refresher training to key stakeholders
- Create authorization request
- Support regular user cleansing on basis of MDO reporting (MDG-s and non MDG-S)
- Create & update Vendor Master Data (VMD) documentation – Validation of training materials with MDO
End User Support & issue handling
- Manage VMD queries & issues (MDG-s and non/MDG-S) via Procure4You
- Create (Business Technology) BT ticket for technical issues in Master Data Governance-Supplier (MDG-S)
Process improvement, requirement coordination & testing (incl. regression testings)
- Propose improvements to VMD Process Manager & submit approved ones to MDO
- Support IT for the testing and implementation of new solution
- Support deployment project (Testing, Hypercare & hand-over)
Data Cleansing & Reporting
- Create and implement CAPA (Corrective Action & Preventive Action) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) related to KPI's (Key Performance Indicator) which is reported by Process Manager
- Data Cleansing to improve data quality (KPI improvement, Duplicate cleansing, data correction, data enrichment, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Ability to get the right balance between customer-focused mindset & compliance with the defined standards and guidelines.
- Very high attention to details, common sense is required.
- Willing to work on working shifts adjusted to time-zone of supplier/customers.
- Very good time management, not sensitive to pressure.
- Capacity to meet the expected deadlines and SLA and efficient in processing items.
- Flexible and able to quickly manage diverse topics.
- Curious, willing to learn, objective is to become the expert in Vendor Master Data and fraud risks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good Excel skills, and ability to work with large data sets needed to perform the maintenance and cleansing activity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong experience in Accounting/Finance and/or in Purchasing
- Direct related experience in vendor master data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills in English
- Specific to call-back performer: High language skills in native language of countries in scope
- Must be amenable to work in Mid shift (Shift Schedule: 3pm-12am), in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com