Voir tous les résultats
Analyst - ISCO Direct Purchasing
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Provide quantitative scope information about the position that will best describe or measure its size, influence and impact on the business. Use those relevant for the role:
- Procure to Pay Process
- Vendor Management
- Ensure compliance of Purchasing Policy
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Support ISCO- Direct Purchasing Team in the required processes for US region
ESSENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- On-time PR to PO conversion.
- Follow up with vendors for timely order acknowledgement, expedite, de-expedite, cancellation, past due recovery dates and ensure timely system updates.
- Co-ordinate with internal/external teams to release timely payments to the vendors.
- Co-ordinate with internal/external teams to process timely goods receipts.
- Ensure timely resolution to escalations and share preventive measures.
- Support or identify improvement projects to build efficiency & productivity.
- Ensure to keep updated vendor material master.
- Manage, build, and maintain supplier relationship.
- Flexible for shift timings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain or 0-2 years of work experience in planning, inventory, and/or purchasing with ERP/MRP systems.
- Technical proficiency with appropriate procurement systems and analytic tools.
- Knowledge of MS office package (outlook, word, power point, excel and access)
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay (P2P) process.
- Planning or purchasing experience in a similar regulated industry.
- Knowledge of SAP systems is preferred.
- Understanding of operations, including purchasing, materials, order processing, production processes & procedures.
ESSENTIAL & CRITICAL SKILLS:
- Excellent analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read, follow and understand standard operating procedures for P2P.
- Willingness to learn and quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment.
- Ability to research problems using ERP systems.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!