Voir tous les résultats
(Senior) Inhouse Consultant/Project Manager (all genders) (full-time/part-time)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We love consulting! Do you? As the company's internal consultancy, we drive projects across all our business sectors, ranging from Healthcare to Life Science, Electronics, and Group Functions. Our approx. 75 highly qualified colleagues from external consultancies, major industry players, and top academic institutions advise our business functions on the successful design and implementation of global strategy as well as business optimization to enable growth. We are truly an interdisciplinary, international, and diverse team based at our HQ in Darmstadt, in the Greater Boston Area (USA) as well as in Singapore and Shanghai. Driven by our passion for consulting, we work closely with internal clients at the senior management level on a wide range of local, regional, and global cross-functional, as well as operational projects to solve the company’s major business challenges. Beyond providing consulting services, we act as a talent incubator for our Group with a considerable number of successful transitions into the business every year. Combining both, people development and consulting excellence, we contribute to the company's success and will accelerate your career as a future leader in our company!
You will work as part of project teams for on average 3-4 years, providing business consulting for strategy development, commercial excellence, and operations optimization, before transitioning to a management position within our company. As a partner and colleague, you support projects from design to implementation during this time, inspiring change throughout the organization. Given our size and collaborative culture, we work in very flat team structures. As an employer, we stand for equal opportunities and value diversity.
Our approach differs from external consulting. We offer:
- Empowerment: You have full responsibility for your projects from proposal development to steering committee presentations, and project closure. Project assignments are matched with your individual development goals and reflect your level of seniority. You will be able to directly experience the impact your work has on our business serving customers and patients worldwide.
- Career development: Your delivery in intellectually challenging consulting projects leads to high visibility in the business sectors and allows you to build a deep internal network that will not only ensure transparency about the impact of your work on the company but, most importantly, enables your successful transition into a management role within our company.
- Flexibility of work: You will enjoy our high-impact culture, with a focus on effectiveness and with less business travel compared to external consultancy, promoting flexible and sustainable working. Moreover, we run a hybrid workplace approach with a healthy mix of remote work and office presence.
Who you are:
- Excellent university degree in natural sciences, engineering, or business
- Work experience of 2-5 years in management consulting
- Consistent track record of leading workstreams covering a broad range of different (cross-) functional areas – more extensive leadership experience is a plus
- Industry-related experience in pharma, life sciences, or electronics
- Methodological expertise in supply chain management, operations, data & analytics, or operating model optimization is appreciated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creativity, analytical strength, and process thinking
- Outstanding colleague with a proactive, self-motivated work approach and a passion for business
- Proficient in English and preferably in German
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!