Voir tous les résultats
Senior Talent Sourcer
Posté 28 juil. 2022
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 253694
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this newly created role, you will be in charge of identifying, attracting and assessing talents to join our growing organization. You will closely work with Recruiters and Line Managers and source talented and diverse candidates for open positions globally and proactively ensure a continual flow of prospects into our talent pipeline for future vacancies.
- Partner with Recruiters and Line Managers to understand the talent need and define a sourcing strategy (i.e. target list of companies, required experience level, hard and soft skills)
- Identify, approach and interview prospects and present shortlist to Recruiters
- Manage applicant tracking system, ensure accurate documentation and compliance with procedures, policies and regulations
- Proactively build and maintain talent pools via CRM and keep future prospects engaged
- Ensure adherence to DE&I objectives
- Develop and share know-how on tools and market trends, actively contribute to process improvements and to the development of the function overall
Who You Are:
- Bachelor´s degree plus 3 years experience in talent sourcing across regional markets and different skillsets, with the ability to source, engage and assess top talent
- Profound networking experience and skillful in using networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches etc.
- Expert knowledge in the usage of applicant tracking systems and CRMs
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external candidates
- Business proficiency in English, any additional Asian language considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but as part of an international, virtual team
- Strong service orientation, sense of urgency and quality
- High level of flexibility, creativity, pragmatism and personal drive
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com