Voir tous les résultats
Cost Detail Reporting Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Group Data & Apps for Finance team oversees the entire group reporting and planning framework encompassing the financial and consolidation systems, data flow monitoring, implementation of the accounting principles and guidelines, as well as master data management. We are situated at the crossroads between the local Finance teams, Shared Services, Group Accounting, Controlling, Strategy/Projects and IT, bridging the gaps and enabling a functional end-to-end financial reporting process of the company. As we are transforming and expanding our scope, we are looking for capable, motivated people to join us on our journey. You will gain expertise in the group financial reporting principles and systems and act as the first point of contact for the internal customers. You will support the Finance teams worldwide in the submission & reconciliation of Cost Detail data through various systems (SAP BW, SAC, TM1, Palantir) and collaborate with Group and Business Controlling organizations on the reported data content, structure and quality. Your role will cover knowledge sharing about CDR processes with stakeholders as well as explaining solutions applied in underlying reporting applications related to Cost Centers, Internal Orders, WBS, Cost Elements.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial reporting, analysis or controlling, ideally with a cost control / analysis background
- Good understanding of the financial reporting principles and packages, hierarchies and consolidation
- Experience with financial reporting systems, ideally SAP BW, TM1 advantageous
- University degree in Finance & Accounting, Information Management Systems or a related field, or a professional qualification
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Willingness to take over responsibility and confidence in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com