Voir tous les résultats
Medical Science Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
• Leads or contributes to Medical Affairs field activities in assigned territory along defined Medical launch/asset strategies and plans
• Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, medical insights and research and development concepts from externalexperts to inform, advance and potentially influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
• Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of assigned therapeutic area (TA), including disease states, researchadvances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
• Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
• Enhances external experts’ understanding and knowledge regarding Company and Company assets through fair and balanced Medical communication
• Communicates any information regarding adverse reactions and /or Quality issues to the responsible Patient Safety and/ or Healthcare Quality colleaguewithin appropriate timeframe
• Ensures operational excellence by sharing best practices and communicating insights internally
• Develops and implements territory Medical plans with assigned HCPs
• May develop Medical material, provide Medical review of material, deliver Medical training
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge on Good Clinical Practice, relevant SOPs, Policies, local laws and regulations
• Successfully completes all required internal and external trainings
DATA GENERATION AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION
• Delivers accurate and timely scientific information to assigned HCPs within territory to ensure the safe and appropriate use of Company assets by patients
• Provides comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of shared importance to the Company andexternal experts within assigned territory
• Act as a resource and liaison for Company-sponsored and ISS investigators
• May coordinate with Clinical Development and Clinical Operations in providing field support for research studies and assisting in the nomination of clinicalstudy sites
• May provide training to HCPs (e.g., contracted speakers)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html