Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Builds and maintains long-term external relationships with industry expertise from a defined set of customers, achieve annual sales target and drive the growth and shape of future of strategic portfolios, increasing strategic portfolios revenue spent per customer, identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities with direct sales. Creates demand for strategic portfolio products and services at the customer.
- Influence Dx customer attitude, intention, and actual buying behavior through expertise and knowledge sharing from research to scaling up on IVD reagent development
- Formulate seeding plan effectively and proactively monitor seeding status and measure the efficiency and effectiveness of seeding activities,
- Drive customer projects and build up efficient connection between customer and global expertise to solve challenging problems and issues at customer to secure and increase strategic portfolio revenue.
- Prepare business development plan and drive action plan to be implemented, evaluate competitive landscape, strength & weakness, opportunities & risks at strategic portfolio level to ensure sustainable growth
- Develop customer application guidance & protocols, technical note, FAQ through leveraging individual extensive knowledge
- Engage sales enablement with strong knowledge sharing within Dx segment commercial team, and evaluate the effectiveness of the training
- Work closely with sales & marketing team to support relevant business activities, such as seminars, customer visit, trade show etc to enhance product awareness and stimulate potential demand and encouraging product trial.
- Bridge global resources to support special requests or technical issues from industrial process of customers
Who you are:
- Master or above, Immunology, Biology, Molecular Biology, BioChemistry and international biotech professional relevant background and PHD are preferred
- 5-8 years + R&D experiences in animal/veterinary diagnostic kits is preferred
- Successful experience in industry product innovation & strategic accounts projects, such as new assay development & optimization, product design customer product specification and QC method establishment etc.
- Good command of English and Chinese
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!