Voir tous les résultats
Biotools Maintenance Planner
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The maintenance planner is responsible for delivering key elements of an asset care strategy, major shut down planning and day to day job plans and packs, job prioritization, resource & spare parts planning, downtime mitigation planning through various reporting’s and continuous improvement of the Work Management System (WMS).
This role ensures governance and gate keeping of the CMMS and the development of the asset care policy together with the maintenance pillars of excellence employed by the asset care strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Assesses, justifies and prioritises work requests/orders on the WMS (SAPNext). Ensure all stages of the WMS are adhered to:
- Developing the WMS process and enhancing as needed.
- Scheduler of planned downtime with Operations (Production and Planning functions).
- Develops job plans showing the What & How (docs, drawings, repair manuals).
- Performs various project tasks to achieve the maintenance pillars of excellence employed against the maintenance strategy
- Develops and cascades various reports related to costs and asset focus areas
- Continuous Improvement (CI) of the CMMS from shutdown analysis, RCAi and FMEAs.
The successful candidate should have more than 8 years’ experience in manufacturing and maintenance in a GMP facility
3 years in a maintenance planner role;
Familiar with maintenance/asset care pillars of excellence;
possess a tertiary engineering qualification or trade;
be able to collaborate with and host meetings with cross functional teams
manage a CMMS system (preferably SAP), run reports and fulfil the administrative tasks of the role
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html