Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- To achieve/exceed allocated sales target set by the company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned area.
- To meet or exceed PTP-KPIs set for each area.
- Promote and present clinical data of products with a good command of product knowledge in line with company expectations and implement promotional strategies in accordance to product marketing platforms.
- Maintain existing customers and increase new customer base according to SFE customer classification
- Plan working monthly itinerary and weekly sales calls in the Veeva system. Regular visits to customers in accordance to Call Adherence.
- Submission on time for the various reports as defined Sales Manual.
- Manage expense budgets given to the assigned area.
- Organize promotional activities/video presentation in respective area and participate in scientific/marketing activities wherever applicable.
- Ensure that bonus goods/net pricing quoted to customers are done in an efficient and cost effective manner which in accordance to the approved bonus scheme to encourage addition/repeat business
- Maintain good relationship with all customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
- Embark on a monthly business analysis to ascertain potential positive or negative impacts from market development, competitor, policies, etc and thereafter develop key action strategies to manage them effectively in a cost efficient manner.
- Participate in the business development plans with sales manager and marketing team to create effective business planning for business expansion.
- Constantly enhance product knowledge and strengthen on current selling skills to improve accurate and necessary information to customers at all time in a competent manner.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Science/Pharmaceutical or related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of professional sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a medical, nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
- Able to travel within Klang Valley to corporate clients’ premises (GP and Pharmacy)
- Strong analytical, highly driven in a result-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently and also a team player with strong communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html