Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual with hands-on experience in assay development and recombinant antibody generation. The person in this role will be responsible for the functional assay development and target screening in the antibody technology development group. The candidates should have broad knowledge in Immunology or Neuroscience, and can follow latest publications in order to contribute to our new product roadmap design.
As part of EMD Millipore's worldwide team, you will have the opportunity to advance personally and professionally and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits while helping us meet our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop functional assays (immunoassay, flow cytometry assay, and cell-based assay) to support antibody technology initiative.
- Following latest scientific literatures in Immunology (or Neuroscience) and contribute to our new product roadmap design.
- Scout and identify novel antibody technology; conduct background scientific research based on literature, technology trends, and market competitor analysis
- Develop the selected new technology to maturation and commercial readiness.
- Collaborate with other antibody development teams to optimize and improve antibody development workflow to increase the success rate and efficiency in developing antibodies suitable for high-value applications in immunoassays, flow cytometry, IHC etc.
- Provide consultation and conduct research on technical issues.
- Work independently on the design, execution, and interpretation of experimental results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of experimental designs, assay development, experimental results and data analysis.
- Communicate progress against objectives effectively to scientists and managers.
- Meet aggressive timeline for product development.
Who you are:
- PhD in the discipline of Immunology or Biology related fields
- Experience with immunoassay development, including Luminex® assay and other multiplex assay technologies.
- Solid knowledge and skills in Immunology, Cell biology, and Molecular biology.
- Experience in recombinant antibody
- Detail oriented
- Good time management skills.
- Proactive, co-operative and willing to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other commonly used software.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.