Voir tous les résultats
Data Migration & Transformation Lead
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will lead the Data Migration activities from initiation to go-live. Key tasks will be developing data migration documentation, working with business and technical teams to build the data migration logic. Lead data load and testing activities throughout the life cycle of an implementation. Responsible for reporting activities to leadership and escalation if issues. Work with business and technical teams to ensure that data is fit for purpose at each phase of the project.
- Lead data migration activities
- Reporting on wave performance
- Provide ERP Material LCM expertise
- Provide reporting & analytics related to ERP-LCM
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Develop and report KPIs and preform root cause analysis
- Support development & execution of process training and projects
- Provide detailed analysis and support of ongoing projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to trouble shoot ongoing issues and work towards resolution of those issues
- Ability to work with multiple different levels of individuals within the organization
- Responsibility for making decisions and providing guidance for error resolution
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of experience working on ERP projects
- 3+ years of experience in master data, or in master data migration
- SAP ERP Material Master expertise
- Project Management expertise
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization and time management; to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in SAP, Oracle or key ERP systems
- Ability to work under pressure effectively in a global, matrixed organization across multiple time zones and geographies and facilitate virtual meetings and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.