Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for driving business growth and achieving sales targets within academia accounts in Beijing.
- Work closely with line manager for territory business planning and implementation.
- Efficiently manage territory through planned coverage and interaction with key accounts, thought leaders, and end users.
- Understand customer's applications and support customer with professional knowledge. Developing new opportunities and expand the market share in responsible territory.
- Maintain effective and professional communication with customers and internal contacts in the corporation.
Who you are:
- High Energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure to meet sales target.
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks or project.
- Bachelor’s degree (Chemistry or Biology relevant), master’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive communication, problem solving, and customer service skills are essential.
- Good command of English.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html