Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Operational Technology Integration Engineer
The position will have responsibility for managing projects globally. There is a requirement to interact with all parts Information Technology division and directly with the organization’s business to gather requirements, facilitate design, and co-ordinate implementation of solutions that satisfy demand for infrastructure services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The engineer will work in conjunction with IT, OT & Laboratory teams as well as the wider project groups to ensure that the site is aligned with Merck corporate strategy for plant digitization processes.
- Develop High Level Design and Infrastructure Architecture layouts for Application and tools used on laboratory shop floor and QC Labs.
- Develop process flow maps to document current conditions on site
- Develop gap analysis / action plan to address any compliance gaps identified
- Work with vendors to ensure that all automation/engineering & laboratory vendor and/ or OEM design proposals are aligned with Merck strategies to allow for a smooth integration and to take maximum advantage of the benefits provided by Digitization into the future.
- Determine most appropriate IT tools and systems to be utilized when, collaborating, storing and securing data and educate stakeholders accordingly.
- Use their knowledge and expertise to suggest re-design where necessary.
- Support with the integration of existing systems into a new framework
- Align with project timelines and report on progress
- Strong understanding of IT systems and IT networking.
- Experience of project management in a matrix organization with a high emphasis on written and formal communication.
- Experience managing complex technical projects in IT Infrastructure with a focus on setting and managing large corp. campus networks and data center and associated services.
- Ability to run basic a command on Windows, Linux & Networking gear.
- Conceptual understanding on Hyper-Converged, Tier Storage, Backup, Archival & Disaster Recover.
- Experience using AGILE tools and framework with ability to look up code in Version control tools and basic understanding of PowerShell and Python.
- Experience developing and costing comprehensive solutions using multiple infrastructure platforms and technical components.
- Experience managing full life cycle projects in a regulated environment from inception and design through installation, validation and commissioning.
- Experience with Life Science, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology desirable.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing process systems and/or laboratory systems within a regulated industry.
- Experience managing within constraints of GxP.
- Working Knowledge of Process Automation platforms – Instrumentation, PLC / SCADA, DCS, Laboratory platforms.
- Familiarity with Cyber Security (ISA / IEC 2443), Data Integrity, GAMP / 21 CFR 11, GLP &GDP.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html