Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the Role:
The Quality Specialist is responsible for maintaining our Quality Management system as per Life Science and Validation Services standard requirements following our ISO9001 framework. Main responsibilities include performing quality reviews for customer facing documents as part of filter validation projects in Validation Services, issuing records, performing investigations, managing documents, and preparing for and supporting site audits. This position reports directly to the local Quality Manager and works closely with local Operations and Validation Project management teams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related Science discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry. or related Science discipline with experience working in a regulated biotech/biopharmaceutical environment
- Understand and apply ISO9001 requirements Knowledge of regulations related to our services, including data integrity and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally
- Possess excellent communication with all the team members
- Ability to work well in a group or individually as needed
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- The ability to follow written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and protocols
- The ability to solve problems and develop creative thinking skills related to test results
- The ability to multitask and handle different responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and drive to succeed: individually and as a team; willingness to learn and lead by doing
- Be an active team member and deliver on all objectives with excellent results.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to change (process, tools, organization …)
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and mindset
- Be open-minded
- Work with agility (smart and flexible)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html