Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Bank Processing & Reconciliation Accountant in a MBS Onshore Center, you will perform advanced processing for bank transactions in both external local banks and Inhouse Bank of Our Company in the respective ERP system and banking systems, maintain bank data, establish and manage bank reconciliation and month end reports while adhering to procedures and policies.
Moreover, you will handle complex requests, inquiries and issues related to bank transactions regardless if it’s incoming or outgoing money including follow up and resolution of such incidents. In addition, as Bank Processing and Reconciliation Accountant, you will leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more team members.
Who you are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AR or accounting knowledge preferred
- Experience in Cash and bank, Cash Application, Bank Reconciliations or/and Payment processes, Treasury, Month-end Activities and Reporting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred.
- Fluent English language skills required and language skills in Mandarin Chinese.
Functional Area: Finance
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html