Voir tous les résultats
Associate Director, Market Access Operations (Open to Remote)
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Lead and execute various primary and secondary research efforts needed for projects
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and interviews with internal stakeholders to obtain insights and data relevant to client engagements
- Perform quantitative analysis (e.g., financial modeling, data manipulation, claims analysis) to develop accurate product and market forecasts (e.g., sales projections, size of market, etc.)
- Synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions to determine the “so-what” for clients
- Contribute to brainstorming and framework development to address key client strategic needs
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Engage on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments, and assume greater leadership and project management responsibilities over time
- Review the work of more junior team members and help in their development by providing learning and skills development opportunities
- Support senior team members with opportunistic business development efforts including research and developing proposals and pitch books
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned activities including knowledge management, internal training sessions and assisting with recruiting top talent
Who you are:
- BA/BS in a life science or business-related field is required; MS//MPH/MBA/PhD is preferred
- At least three years of relevant consulting or advisory experience within life sciences/biopharma
- Experience with one or more of the following domain areas: Pricing & Market Access, Commercial Strategy, or New Product Planning within the life sciences
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative analysis, primary & secondary research, and analytic modeling and forecasting
- Exceptional project management skills and multi-tasking ability to successfully work on multiple client projects and work demands simultaneously
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including presentations, meeting/workshop facilitation and business writing
Location: Open to Remote; East Coast preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.