Voir tous les résultats
Commercial Business Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Commercial Business Analyst
The Process & Formulation Materials (PFM) team is responsible for overseeing the full suite of chemicals included in small and large molecule manufacturing, spanning both traditional and novel modalities. We provide chemical raw material solutions tailored for pharma and biopharma customers and their processing and formulation needs. With our sole focus on the chemicals going into the process, as well as on the drug formulation and the chemicals themselves, we will provide a full end-to-end chemical offering for our customers’ needs.
The Commercial Business Analyst, part of the APAC Commercial Team, will support the Commercial team with data analysis, business insights, and commercial strategy execution. The position is based in Singapore and report to Head of Commercial Strategy Execution.
- Develop, maintain, and implement models to analyze the Process & Formulation Materials business
- Leverage data driven analysis to support commercial & marketing decision making
- Support commercial team in business planning, forecasting, pricing, portfolio analysis, business performance matrix and dashboarding.
- Support the development of commercial strategies, initiatives, and metrics to measure respective implementation and success
- Provide support to the commercial team through financial analysis and business case assessment
- Develop, prepare, and maintain scorecards for business review meetings.
- Work with key business leaders to develop key performance measures designed to provide leading and lagging business indicators.
- Master’s degree or above, majoring in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or Data Science, ideally with an MBA.
- 5+ years of experience in data science, statistical modeling, strategic analysis, pricing or financial data analysis. Experience in Life Science industry is a plus.
- Proven track record in implementation of business strategies and analytics, and a close working relationship with marketing, or other commercial areas to enable data driven decision making.
- Ability to analyze highly complex data sources, "crunch" big data, prioritize what is relevant and represent it in a simple visual way.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, etc.).
- Familiar with at least one of major front-end BI and data analytic tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlickView, Palantir, etc.).
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders located in different geographies and time zones.
- Strong presenting and interpersonal skills with an outgoing and proactive mentality, and positive mindset.
- Fluent in business English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html