Voir tous les résultats
Specialist Equipment Manitenance
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
In the role of Specialist Equipment Maintainence at MilliporeSigma, you will be responsible for the calibration, maintenance, and repair of a variety of instruments and water purification systems sold by MilliporeSigma.
- Inspect instruments to determine what repairs or adjustments are needed. Must be capable of operating, trouble-shooting and rectifying problems with complex instrumentation.
- Perform repairs, maintenance and calibration as needed on instruments.
- Service instruments using a computer interface.
- Interact professionally and courteously with our customers.
- Work primarily with the internal support groups within MilliporeSigma (Sales, Logistics, Tech Service, and Distribution) to provide total customer satisfaction, but may also work directly with external customers.
- Manage and provide accurate and detailed completion of Work Orders and related documentation.
- Complete all necessary paperwork within our Customer Relationship Management and ERP systems, including calibration certificates and service reports.
- Provide customers with appropriate documentation of work completed, including but not limited to Service Reports and Instrument Calibration and Performance Reports.
- Train less experienced technicians.
- Stay compliant to all MilliporeSigma safety and quality regulations.
- Travel within the United States to customer sites for service of instruments, or for training on instrument service is a possibility on occasion.
- Train outside of the United States and may be up to two weeks in length potentially.
- Own a passport or have no restrictions against obtaining one and be available to travel if needed.
- Move and/or lift up to 60 lbs., with assistance
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb, sit, and kneel
- Hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity
- Lift 50 lbs.
Who You Are:
- High school Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of business experience using standard Windows-based computer applications (Microsoft Office suite, SAP, Oracle Salesforce or similar business applications)
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative business environment.
- 2+ years of experience with the use of basic hand, power and electrical measuring tools.
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent of instrumentation/electronics background and chemistry knowledge in the Life Science/Pharma/Food & Beverage fields
- Proficiency with complex electro/mechanical and fluidic systems.
- 1+ years of Life Science/Pharma/Food & Beverage instrumentation experience
- 1+ years of field service experience and/or field technician experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with electronic measuring equipment and basic tools
- Aptitude and ability to handle difficult customers and situations
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.