Voir tous les résultats
Electro-Mechanical Test Technician
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
More Info - https://www.emdgroup.com/careers/us/Disclosure-Notice-COVID-Vaccination-Policy-State-Restrictions.pdf
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Electro-Mechanical Test Technician is responsible for testing and calibration of work-in-process and finished products to ensure compliance with company and/or customer quality standards. Electro-Mechanical Test Technician will support a close-knit team of employees in ensuring the delivery of a safe and reliable product to our customers. This role is based in Chandler, AZ and includes up to 50% domestic travel for the first 8 to 12 months. Travel is primarily to Allentown, PA
- Enforce internal and external safe work practices and safety standards
- Coordinate cleaning, welding, fabrication, and assembly activities for compliance with specifications
- Supervise dimensional inspection of tubing and piping components and assemblies, verification of flow schematics, visual inspection of welds, as well as fixing electrical systems
- Perform helium leak tests with a mass spectrometer leak detector, perform pneumatic control testing of ultra-high purity equipment and gas panels/cabinets
- Perform functional testing of electro-mechanical and electronic instrumentation
- Calibrate pressure transducers and electronics weight scales and other process instrumentation
- Support and follow the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance program at the site
Who You Are:
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 50lbs.
- Bend, stoop, squat, crawl, kneel, climb, and or reach above the shoulder
- Wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, masks, and or steel-toed safety shoes, as the need arises
- Associates Degree in Electronics, Industrial Process Controls, or Technical Trade Diploma
- OR –
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of quality or electrical controls experience
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Technical training in electronic computer controls or PLC process controls
- Experience with entering data using an overhead HMI screen and or desktop computer
- Experience with PLC or microprocessor-based process controls
- Experience using hardware and software packages effectively to improve efficiency.
- Previous experience with SAP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.