Voir tous les résultats
Intern - GMP/GLP Biosafety Testing
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Intern at our Contract Testing Services you be part of the operations team of our rapidly growing integrated GMP/GLP Facility in Singapore, which offers regulated testing for biopharmaceutical companies across the APAC region. You will work at our BSL-2 laboratories for Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Virology, and Viral Clearance testing, or join our Facility, Logistics and Quality teams to deliver the highest quality services to ensure the safety of the world’s medicine.
What You Do:
Brief role description:
- Works within Contract Testing Service laboratories following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and relevant compliance regulations
- Carries out housekeeping and maintains reagent stock in the laboratory
- Ensures a safe and healthy work environment at all times by not only complying with but actively embracing health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring the safety of yourself and others within the workplace
- Ensures equipment is maintained in the validated state and works with facility department to ensure timely implementation of periodic maintenance and calibration.
- Proactively implements improvements to laboratory processes in accordance with 5S principles
- Archival and maintains Laboratory Logbooks according to Good Documentation Practice requirements
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Who You Are:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Computer literacy and entry of data into databases (LIMS, ELN, SAP, etc.)
- Ability to complete documentation (both handwritten and electronic) neatly and accurately
Safety and Quality
- Adheres to health and safety procedures and actively takes necessary action when encountering unsafe situations
- Is organized and pays attention to detail
- Adheres to SOPs and protocols, and ensures compliance to site policies and regulations
- Takes pride in doing ordinary tasks extraordinarily well
Problem solving and drive
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and determined to provide best-in-class service
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Personal and interpersonal skills
- Relates well to all kinds of people in the organization, builds constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact
- Is seen as a team player, cooperative and encourages collaboration.
- The ability to maintain effective working relationships with scientists and other lab personnel will be critical for success in the role.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html