Voir tous les résultats
Maintenance Project Coordinator
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
EMD Electronics is seeking a Project Coordinator to work onsite at customer sites located in Austin, TX and offering a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- ** Sign on bonus of $1,000 available! **
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks, strong 401k programs and access to healthcare!
The Project Coordinator will be the principal representative coordinating activities with customer engineering representatives, equipment technicians, OEM representatives, and site contractors in their assigned operational discipline. You will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will work directly with the customer on daily activities & project assignments.
Responsibilities and specific tasks may include:
- Utilizing project management skills
- Working with an advanced understanding of mechanical, electrical, fluid controls, and pneumatic systems
- Providing technical support and various continuous improvement activities
- Identifying potential failure points of existing equipment and performing safety assessments
- Using system data and quantitative information to develop improvement projects to manage the quality of onsite delivery equipment
- Scoping materials including raw materials, valves, reducers, fittings
- Ensuring field equipment is in place to support new gas lines
- Facilitating LSS testing with Fire Marshall; tracking contractor facilitation until Safety Level 1/2 process is completed
- Coordinating line ringing activities for new distribution systems
- Developing specifications to ensure mechanical integrity criteria is in compliance of customer specs for all new equipment
- Administrative duties including: the development of Gantt charts or project schedules, statistical data analysis, daily customer meetings, non-conformance reporting, and preparing customer presentations
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of semiconductor or industrial experience
- 2+ years of project coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Technical discipline
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with gas and/or chemical delivery systems in ultra-high purity operation
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
MEGASYS® is the branded name for EMD Electronics services where EMD Electronics Technicians and Engineers provide on-site gas and chemical/slurry management.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.