Voir tous les résultats
Expert SAP Finance
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Application Engineer for the SAP Finance area acts for the Accounting to Reporting topics to provide state of the art solutions. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Application Engineer will interact with our Business facing organization to plan, prepare and execute projects as well as individual Change Requests.
In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP Finance applications and adjacent modules with focus on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functionality combined with a good understanding of associated A2R (Accounting to Report) processes e.g. Invoice approval, Workflow, Payment integrated with ERP systems and interface with Ariba and Concur. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
At FI is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 8-year experience in software or applications services
- 3-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German) is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Expert SAP FI skills
- Good knowledge in the surrounding modules (SD, MM-PUR, CO)
- Good knowledge in EDI and IDocs
- Ability to consult in the module FI; Beneficial: Experience in Ariba, Concur or SAP Workflow solutions
- Ability to customize/review system configuration in FI and to prepare functional requirement specifications
- Good knowledge in ABAP preferrable – development, exits, debugging, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html