Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
1. Related to marketing or other business activities
- Develop medical plan with medical & BU independently.
- Initiate strategic studies of marketed products to come out medical opinion.
- Responsible for publication.
- Initiate strategic portfolio evaluation and provide medical support for business growth.
- Work as internal advisor to MA and marketing.
2. Related to Clinical Development
- Primary contact person for all medical/safety aspects within a given study.
- Protocol/amendment (related to medical sciences) development and finalization.
- Planning, development and execution of Phase 3 and 3B through Phase 4 clinical research, RWE trials, ensuring the clinical program includes a robust holistic evidence package.
- Medical training for entire study team, investigators and CRO staff (if applicable).
- Medical and disease state education, publications, medical information, and medical affairs advisory boards.
3. Related to Regulatory Affairs
- Involved in the preparation for the medical sections of regulatory submissions.
- Prepares the medical section of briefing documents for CDE evaluation meeting, pre-meeting with regulatory authorities.
- Develops scientific reports or responses to study-specific medical issues that may be raised by regulatory agencies.
Who you are:
- Master or advanced degree in clinical medicine.
- At least 2 years multi-national pharmaceutical companies experience in medical.
- Good English at listening, speaking, writing and reading. Able to communicate with global by TC.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) of both scientific and non-scientific information.
- Strong medical knowledge in the therapeutic area.
- Professional knowledge on clinical medicine, metabolism is preferred.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures in Clinical Trials and drug Registration.
- Ability to face challenges.
- Self-learning ability.
Functional Area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html