Voir tous les résultats
Lead Data Scientist/Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, passionate about deep learning and AI, who enjoy working with high-end technologies to join the Merck Bangalore team. As the Data Scientist, you will focus on developing impactful and innovative deep learning-based solutions for Merck, partnering with the business stakeholders across the globe.
- You will partner with our business stakeholders across Merck to identify opportunities to drive business solutions.
- You will perform data mining and analysing given data to optimize and improve Merck’s operation and business strategies.
- You will assess data sources and data gathering techniques for effectiveness and accuracy.
- You will develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to the given data sets.
- You will apply predictive modelling to increase and optimize business outcomes.
- You will develop testing framework such as A/B and test the quality of the framework.
- You will implement data models and monitor the outcomes of the models implemented.
- You will develop processes and tools for models to monitor and analyse performance and accuracy of the models developed.
- You will gather and analyse data, devise innovative data science solutions and build prototypes to enable development of high-performance algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
- You will Initiate and propose unique and promising deep learning capabilities, develop new and innovative algorithms and technologies.
- You should stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms and competing technologies.
- You will contribute to the application development.
- You will upskill and mentor team members on the data science tools and technologies.
- Total 7+ years of experience in data science.
- Education: Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Expert in in using data mining/data analysis methods, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Experience in using large data sets and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in creating data architectures.
- Experience with Cloud Architecture like AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience in creating algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data & computing tools & techniques like Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html