Voir tous les résultats
Manufacturing Operator 2
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As the Manufacturing Operator 2 with MilliporeSigma, your role will be to produce or purify stable isotope products according to established protocols. In this position, you will use critical thinking skills to create technical solutions, provide support and to perform various processes and operations. Specific duties include:
- Safely perform routine synthetic processes, assays and/or unit operations, involving stable isotope compounds to meet quality expectations.
- Maintain equipment, facilities, and utility systems.
- Ensure safety and quality throughout the process following ISO 9001 and cGMP (as required by the product) guidelines.
- Participate in quality awareness and training sessions.
- Accurately follow written procedures, MPR’s, SOP’s and other work instructions.
- Set up, use, and clean required equipment, tools, materials, and working areas during and after operations.
- Charge solids, liquids and gases to flasks and reactors.
- Perform distillation, filtration, extraction, and re-crystallization to purify and isolate product.
- Neutralize and disposes of waste.
- Ensure all applicable logbooks have been filled out completely as required by current procedures.
- Contribute to department quality and safety goals.
- Complete the volume of work required to achieve group/departmental goals and meet deadlines.
- Immediately report any situation that could compromise safety or quality.
- May involve working near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or hazardous chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May involve frequently sitting, standing, walking, using hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- May involve lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and respirator.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other scientific discipline.
- Experience working in a lab setting.
- Experience troubleshooting processes and/or equipment.
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.