Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Senior SharePoint & Office 365 Administrator
- Manage day-to-day operations of SharePoint 2019 servers and server farms, including patching, configuration of services and settings, performance and availability monitoring, application management
- Work closely with other IT teams for SharePoint related components e.g., Windows, SQL, AD, Network, Azure.
- Supporting and maintaining the below Microsoft 365 applications:
- SharePoint Online
- Power Platform
- Coordinate and perform SharePoint backup/restore, import/export, PowerShell and command line functions as needed.
- Deploys and manages SharePoint applications including web applications, site collections, and SharePoint solutions.
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing as well as disaster recovery testing of disaster recovery plans and updates the plans if required
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Control user restrictions and file management enterprise portals and various web services designing parts of the technical solutions
- Active contributor in designs of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Work and closely collaborate with Stakeholders
- Support in migrations projects to SharePoint Online if required using tools like Sharegate
- Providing automation and increased efficiency to a user base with high operational tempo
- Establishing and maintaining effective and collaborative relationships with customers, end users and other team members, e.g., as development team and the 1st and 2nd level support teams
- 16/5 multiple rotational shifts (8 hours) + May be called upon to participate in on-call 24x7 support rotation
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and Online Administration within an enterprise environment
- Good problem-solving techniques
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills in English (C1 or C2)
- Good knowledge on ITIL processes
- Excellent and independent interpersonal and team working capabilities
- Able to take responsibility and motivate team members in difficult or stressful situations
- Holistic approach to SharePoint, Microsoft 365, and cloud services, not just focused on one aspect
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge with Active Directory and security for SharePoint
- Strongly prefer experience with PowerShell Scripting.
- Understand how to apply security patches and cumulative updates
- Strong Windows Server background, including Windows IIS, Active Directory Domain Services, and troubleshooting and maintaining Windows Services
- Knowledge working on Power Apps and Power Automate will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html