Voir tous les résultats
Customer Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Job Purpose:This position is responsible to manage day to day customer service activities with Electronic Materials customers. This role serves as the key interface to ensure that customer orders, complaints and special handling activities are processed timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Coordinating and executing customer service activities, including order management, customer communications, managing customer’s complaints and special handling tasks.
- Responsible for compliance with global, business, and department processes, procedures, and practices, including Basic Safety Process, Product Stewardship, regulatory and SOX requirements.
- Managing customer incoming/outgoing emails, phone calls, customer websites or company websites and other customer specific requirements in the business.
- Managing special handling tasks for electronic customers including consignment activities, blanket purchase order management, customer website transactions, data bundle, self-billing activities, forecasts and replenishment orders, stock reconciliation and other special requests for the business.
- Manage and coordinate customer returns such as full container, empty container, refurbishing container, customer owned containers.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html