Voir tous les résultats
Analytics Architect AEM
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to architect, design, implement and maintain a robust analytics solution to support our global Adobe AEM Platform. This candidate will also define and implement an improved process of delivering analytics reporting across the organization to guide business decisions and optimization. Working closely with business and IT business partners, this role will play an integral role in the delivery of impactful digital analytics reporting across multiple delivery platforms. Will work on a global team supporting Healthcare and Corporate businesses with over 250 websites and multiple tools and integrations with Marketing & Sales systems.
- Work closely with IT and business partners throughout the organization to guide, define and continually enhance and maintain a robust analytics solution design across our key digital platforms
- Provide solutioning and coordination of all data integration activities related to Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and other business intelligence reporting and visualization tool related to digital analytics.
- Oversee analytics implementation process for digital marketing websites. Ensure business and project needs are translated into proper technical requirements and delivered successfully.
- Oversee analytics reporting process for digital marketing websites and developing scalable reporting solutions and sustainable support framework for the global organization
- Oversee all analytics-related documentation and follow compliance guidelines.
- Ability to create and lead executive presentations for various audiences to summarize key activities and processes related to architecture and digital platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to liaise across and between business and technical functions
- Coordinate external vendor discussions as part of analytics architecture activities
- Coordinate with Adobe and other vendors as needed to improve and implement tools and features and advocate with our business community
Who you are:
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience designing and implementing an analytics framework on AEM for various websites
- Minimum 10+ years experience designing and implementing analytics framework in various web technologies
- Experience in the AEM 6.3+, Adobe Launch and Adobe Marketing Cloud required
- Experience with Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments required
- Experience in administration of enterprise digital analytics reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Synthesio
- Proven expertise overseeing multiple data integrations and complex requirements within analytics
- Strategic thinking and planning to translate user discussions and requirements into robust platform design & solutions
- Strong SDLC experience: Familiarity in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization, coordinate across business and IT teams
- Experience working in Global implementations, global organizations and remote teams across all time zones
- Flexibility to work across time zones and in hours to support our global organization
- Experience working in Healthcare related markets or company
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html