Voir tous les résultats
Project Manager Customer Portal
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As part of the Process Solutions eCommerce team, and in strong collaboration with the different Process Solutions businesses, e-Business and IT organizations, working with the Product Owner, you are the go-to Project Manager for our Process Solutions most critical customer facing portals.
The Process Solutions Customer Portal will elevate our customers’ experience delivering a personalized, integrated, and self-service-focused experience across Process Solutions digital touchpoints.
- Assist in the organization and communication of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant collaborators and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed work breakdown and project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Projects to be handled using corporate tools and processes
- Manage changes to the project timelines
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and bring up to management as needed.
Location: Remote in the United States- East Coast is Preferred
Who You Are:
- BS degree and/or PMP Certification
- 5+ years of proven ability in an environment applying Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Significant skills and experience in project management and a history of successfully completed projects
- Understanding of digital product technical infrastructure: back end, systems, data sources, architecture, etc.
- Ability to travel to Burlington, MA (up to 20%).
- Familiarity with JIRA, Salesforce and other eCommerce, project management and ticketing software platforms
- Previous work experience within a multi-national, multi-cultural matrix environment with experience in organisational change
- Scrum and/or Agile certification (i.e. PMI-ACP, ICP, APMG, CSM, etc.)
- GxP skills and/or certifications
- Driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe
- Committed, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new ways of working and new technology is a must
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and interact with a team of diverse global collaborators, including executives
- Excellent interpersonal, decision making and communication skills and ability and willingness to work in a global cross-functional and international environment.
- Highly developed organizational, written and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups
- Ability to establish trust with non-technical parts of the company
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.