Voir tous les résultats
Digital Solution Expert
Posté 22 sept. 2022
Shanghai, Shanghai - China
Demander un identifiant 251914
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Digital Solution Expert
Digital Solution Expert is the key person to draw the full picture of digital landscape and drive digitalization in BioP commercial organization. This position will take ownership of key responsibilities within digital projects which fully aligned by global digital strategy and collaborated with IT, global digital strategy, eBusiness and other commercial teams. Within these projects this person should clearly define the principals and methodologies to meet the needs of customers and drive the completion of projects in professional ways.
- Roadmaps (20%)
- Define digital solutions portfolio improvement and innovation roadmap with proper sequencing and prioritization of projects.
- Help assess resource, technology, investment needed in delivering against the roadmap.
- Define the principals and methodologies of digital product and project management.
- Requirement Collection & Analyzing (20%)
- Deeply study business scenarios, logics and pain points of customers and internal commercial teams.
- Explore, analyze business requirements, and translate into function requirements.
- Map user journeys, user experience, user stories to facilitate customer experience improvement and transformation.
- Project Management & Execution (50%)
- Own & drive the full digital projects lifecycle, including business case & planning, vendor pitch, requirement analyzing, functional design, solution building, testing, training, maintenance, as well as change management, risk management, timeline management, vendor management and resource management.
- Provide necessary consulting & support for projects which directly led by other commercial teams and assist them to communicate with IT, global digital strategy, eBusiness and other teams which closely connected with digital team.
- Innovation & Pilot (10%)
- Keep closely connections with IT, consulting firms, and internal & external innovation partners. Understand the cutting-edge technologies and best practice in digital world especially for Life Science and BioP industry. Study the benefits and feasibilities, provide reasonable suggestions and action plans.
- Lead execution of initialed pilot projects, analyze ROI and collect evidence (i.e, execution results and customer feedbacks) for further evaluations and decisions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Computer Science or IT related area.
- 5-10 years working experience and at least 5 years work experience as IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Solution Manager, Product Manager or Project Manager. Experience in Life Science industry especially BioPharma industry is highly preferred.
- End to end digital solution/platform/project lead & management experience is a must.
- Solid experience and ability to define digital roadmap in complex commercial environment.
- Proven ability to see business opportunities and address with creative digital solutions with strong selling skills and business sense.
- Basic understanding or sense of common digital solutions in commercial areas, i.e., WeChat based solution, sales tech solution, RPA, IoT/device management.
- Basic understanding of enterprise level system, i.e., SAP, Salesforce, Dealer Management Platform, B2B Procurement System, and integration among multiply systems.
- Experience in cross-functional communications and developing relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
- Technology and development experience is highly preferred.
- Must have strong written and oral English communication skills.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!