Voir tous les résultats
Environmental Monitoring Lab Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Filtration 2.0 Laboratory Project Supervisor, the Environmental Monitoring Laboratory Analyst is a key member of the analytical laboratory project team, focusing on the set-up of the Environmental Monitoring Plan of the new Blarney facility and working on this testing plan once the site is commercial. You will be responsible for the development and validation of Laboratory Test Methods while Collaborating on the preparation and execution of the Project Validation Master Plan and ensuring it is compliant with the relevant regulatory and quality standards. Working with the Quality Engineer you will ensure the Environmental Monitoring plan is well defined, putting this plan into action through facility qualification and commercialization.
- Preparation validation and related documentation, including protocols, SOPs, Management procedures, etc.
- Train on laboratory procedures and develop onboarding plans for future analysts.
- Lead analytical method development/troubleshooting for the project laboratory groups.
- Validation of laboratory equipment, software, spread sheets and methods.
- Ensuring compliance of the laboratory projects to all applicable quality, regulatory and Pharmacopoeia requirements as well as all relevant divisional and corporate requirements.
- Provide technical support to technical transfer and validation groups.
- Ensure laboratory project timelines are adhered to and timelines are communicated with the Lab Supervisor.
Who You Are
- BSc in Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years practical work experience in a Medical Device/Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong background laboratory techniques
- Experience in LIMS, Trackwise, MES and SAP an advantage
- Experience in test method or equipment validation
- Thorough, practical, and persistent self-starter
- Experience in technical transfers would be an advantage
- Lean Six Sigma Training (Yellow Belt, Blue Belt etc) an advantage
- Communication skills, good computer literacy, Good problem-solving skills
This role involves travel abroad, in some cases for extended periods.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!