Voir tous les résultats
Digital Marketing Campaign Lead
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Analyze and build email, digital content, and other marketing campaigns, compiling relevant findings and identifying areas for improvement to communicate with stakeholders.
- Create accurate and timely analyses on a wide variety of areas, including marketing operational performance, trend analysis, campaign performance and subscriber behavior/response to marketing.
- Brainstorm data-backed optimizations and new campaign ideas for stakeholders.
- Create hypotheses for, conduct, and run analysis on testing and optimizations to new and existing programs.
- Write clear and concise briefs for emails and integrated marketing campaigns. including goals and design considerations.
- Assess emails and campaigns within ESP, with attention to optimize and discover potential errors.
- Create solutions for stakeholder issues that span all parts of the marketing journey.
- Work with the marketing operations team on the implementation and deployment of email and marketing automation programs when needed
- Assist in facilitating the development of effective digital strategies with Marketing leadership to meet organizational strategic objectives
- Ensure quality and integrity of data.
- Assess customer behavior to search for areas of opportunity and provide data-driven suggestions to increase engagement and retention.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with retention and growth marketing campaigns at scale with KPI focus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using sound data analysis
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketo, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience using a web analytics platform, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong written/communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.