Voir tous les résultats
Posté 30 mars 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 251863
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
About the Role
You will support the Global Medical Writing Team to deliver its portfolio effectively and efficiently.
Your role would require you to:
- Conduct quality review of clinical and regulatory documents including but not limited to Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, Briefing Books, Investigator Brochures, and Clinical Summary documents.
- Ability to work within a team in collaborative and supportive role Mentor and train the assigned new joiners/junior Document coordinators
- Participate in meetings related to key MW, QC, and compliance activities
- Collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement of for medical writing
Who you are:
- Graduate or post graduate degree in BPharm/MPharm, PHD, BDS (Dental), BSC/MSC or equivalent job experience with comprehensive Medical Writing knowledge of theories, principles and concepts, MD/PhD or advanced science degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English (including medical terminology) and familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Knowledge of Clinical and Regulatorydocuments
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (2-5 years related experience in a medical or other relevant pharmaceutical industry experience combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge) required.
- Knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practices, CTD guidance.
A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapt to changes
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!