Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager, Thin film Semiconductor
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
You will be responsible to lead and grow the Micron US and OEM customers. You will strengthen existing relationships and develop new opportunities. You will drive and manage all commercial sales at Micron US for the entire Thin Film portfolios. Responsibilities will include setting customer strategies, achieving sales targets, driving margin enhancement, building customer relationship, and managing partners / distributors. You will work closely with U.S. Customer Application Specialist to identify, promote, and win new products development opportunities at Micron. You will also collaborate closely among internal functions, including Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, EH&S, Procurement. This position can be located in Carlsbad, CA, Tempe, AZ, Austin, TX, or Boise, ID. Travel 50%
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Micron US:
- Accountable to deliver Thin Film revenue growth in Micron US and meet or exceed product profitability goals
- Under the guideline of the regional sales manager and GKAM, accountable to develop and complete customer strategies
- Working with Customer Application Specialist to achieve customer wins (PORs) and help grow overall Micron business through technology partnership
- The position will manage all SELL activities at Micron US including opportunities prioritization, product promotion, margin enhancement, price enhancement, process improvement, and other associated activities
- The position is accountable for building and maintaining customer relationships
- Gather market and competitive intelligence, customer technology trends and other key information
With OEM customers:
- Negotiate and administer Thin Film product pricing changes
- Support new request for quotes for HVM products
- Provide support on customer complaints and customer concerns
- Review the customer 18-month and 6-month volume forecasts
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific field
- 3+ years of working experience in key areas of sales, process technology, semiconductor production or product management
- 3+ years of Professional experience in Electronic / Semiconductor Materials area
- MBA or advanced technical degree
- 5+ years Semiconductor process or sales experience.
- Consistent record of building business relationship, such as with customers, cross functional team members, or partners.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.