Voir tous les résultats
Senior Process Engineer
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As a Senior Process Engineer in the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Process Engineering group, you will collaborate with project management and EPC contractors as the responsible engineer for all process design questions. You will also interact very closely with site operations, process safety, and the process development group in the execution of the responsibilities of this position.
Who You Are:
- Work with personnel from process technology, engineering, operations and contractors to translate technical requirements and product development plans into tactical options and actions
- Mentor and train junior level staff resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of standard methodologies while sharing domain expertise
- Support the assessment of process safety through Design Hazard Review (DHR) and Operational Plant Hazard Review (OPHR) activities
- As an authority, you will respond to requests for help and explanations of process technology
The preferred location for this role is Allentown or Hometown (Tamaqua), PA. This role can be located at any of our other US sites or be fully remote with travel to meet with key partners.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering or other related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience in operations and/or process design of chemical processes
- MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD
- Experience and knowledge in the technology and/or operation of systems used in the manufacturing, purification, filling and storage of Electronics materials
- Understanding of Electronics requirements for materials, packaging, products, and processes
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for high purity production
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, computer, and interpersonal capabilities combined with excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience collaborating with engineering contractors
- Experience in project management
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate well with team members and project managers
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.