Voir tous les résultats
Marketing Communications Specialist (B2B, 3년 이상)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The marketing communications specialist position is responsible for planning, execution and management of marketing and digital campaigns to drive brand awareness, lead generation and thought leadership for Process Solutions in South Korea.
- Work closely with Customer Applications and commercial teams to plan and execute marketing campaigns utilizing selected marketing channels (including digital and offline channels) to reach the right target audience
- Create or localize contents and campaign materials specific to the country’s requirements
- Responsible for results measurement and data analysis in order to adjust tactics for continued success, as well as to help shape future marketing strategies and campaigns development.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Communications and Global Digital team to leverage and utilize the available digital tools including email automation, social media channels to complement planned activities and events deployment, and to optimize for ROI.
- Coordinate engagement activities and events with local Regulatory as well as Industry Associations, and to develop activities to position us as a Thought Leader.
- Ad-hoc support for APAC-wide events and/or marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing, communications or equivalent (Multi-National environment is preferred)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, life science or related industries is preferred
- Prior experience in managing marketing activities and use of digital as well as social media to drive awareness and amplify campaign reach
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM Salesforce.com (Salesforce.com)
- Creative mindset in designing marketing activities
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management with ability to multi-task and keen attention to details
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
• 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
• (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html