Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will manage moderately complex clients and studies and be responsible for accounts that may have projects across multiple divisions and/or sites. You will establish project schedules, communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and maintain a centralized file of key milestones and historical information. You are accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally. You are responsible for monitoring and closing out assigned projects, develop client relationships, and raise the profile of key clients within the organization. You will work with Quality Assurance (QA), Orders Management, Sales and Lab leadership across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service across the account.
This position may provide site and global project leadership for large accounts. You need to be impactful so that you induce business changes across the organization to reflect your client’s program needs. You will partner with Account Managers to develop the account business plans.
- Establishes project schedule, communicates effectively with all stakeholders, and maintains a centralized file of key milestones and historical information using the available data analytics systems, and modifying data sets as needed to support program needs.
- Responsible for assembling, analyzing and reporting metrics around service, quality and communication for the program and for reporting these both internally and externally to the client.
- Initiates and leads proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations.
- Provides training to others in the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Supports process improvement projects.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Certification in Project Management.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and lead a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives.
- Effective in dealing directly with clients, operational teams, and commercial colleagues, globally.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.