Voir tous les résultats
Integration Specialist II
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be part of our Life Science Division. The current market is promptly moving from analog to digital and so are our resources, greatly expanding to be ahead of the curve. This is a future-oriented and strategic topic. This role offers a very versatile spectrum of activities, interacting as a business partner with internal and external stakeholders across multiple countries in multiple regions with a specific focus on Global Strategic Accounts. Your role focuses on implementing and providing technical support for B2B components with our trading partners across multiple platforms and third-party platform providers. Your role includes 3 main verticals of activities: Implement B2B components (80%), participate in corporate/divisional/regional projects as B2B/EDI subject matter expert (10%) and documentation (10%).
Who you are:
- You are a solution-oriented business partner
- You completed a bachelor’s degree or gained equivalent industry experience
- You gained 3+ years’ EDI experience
- gained 3+ years’ SAP experience
- You have 3+ years’ experience implementing electronic transaction formats (EDIFACT, Idoc, X.12, XML)
- You have 3+ years’ experience working with B2B communication channels (Http/s, VAN, AS2, FTP)
- You have 3+ years’ experience working in customer facing service role (customer/technical service/retail)
- You gained working knowledge of “order to cash” business process
- You possess great analytical/problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html