Voir tous les résultats
Strategy & Projects, Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Manager of Strategy & Special Projects is responsible for supporting critical projects that impact the fast-growing material handling and warehouse organization at Danvers, MA. This role will work closely with the team and the Head of Material Handling to assist in highly visible projects within the Danvers supply chain. This role will represent Operations on these cross-functional teams and have an active role in driving and shaping these projects.
This role reports to the Head of Material Handling and Warehouse Operations. It is based in Danvers, MA.
- Support Critical Supply Chain Processes.
- Manages processes and relationships with vendors.
- Define what capabilities and processes are needed when, given the growth of the manufacturing activities
- Implements improvements within the supply chain by eliminating roadblocks and increasing speed within the process.
- Develop business case to support investments required in the plan
- Challenges current processes to eliminate additional material handling
- Focus on inventory accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and bring in resources to help implement the plan
- Lead special projects
- Represent Material Handling and Warehouse, and the broader site in cross-functional projects
- Help define project objectives, scope, and expectations
- Surface interdependencies with other ongoing projects at the site
- Keep stakeholders updated on project progress
Who You Are:
- 5 years of experience in a production or distribution setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Working knowledge of P&L and strategy development
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with different people
- Ability to drive significant process and organization change and discipline
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.