Voir tous les résultats
Expert- Indirect Taxation
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PUPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Ensure multiple statutory compliances by adhering to the correct procedures
- Ensure correct payment of taxes by availing maximum possible ITC benefit
- Provide support to all stakeholders in tax matters (including pre-GST era if needed)
- Provide support to FICO team for GL reconciliations, provisions etc.
- Managing and minimizing the litigations
- Replying audit queries and show cause notices suitably after discussions with the stakeholders, consultants, lawyersand collating the data / documents
- Providing support to business and the stakeholders in tax matters
- Handling internal and external audits incl liaisoning with tax authorities
- Filing appeals, attending hearings and follow-up with tax authorities and expedite favaourable orders and minimise litigations
- Tax compliances in line with statutory provisions
- Timely payment of statutory dues by ensuring that there is no penal interest liability
- Participation in tax forums to gain current knowledge, and guiding teams on basic tax compliances.
- Provide finance related support in case of M&A, Legal entity restructuring
- Ensure clear reconcilation of tax assets/liabilities of books of accounts with Electronic Ledgers of Revenue Department.
- Ensure smooth closure of tax/statutory/regulatory audits, periodic book closures, annual accounts/returns
- Support to implement the latest process for tax compliances.
- Conducting periodic Risk assessment and reporting for the processes and enabling stakeholder to consider mitigation controls.
- Work with Manager Taxation to sensitize the organization of any potential changes in law, that can change business direction
- Working closely with Business to understand business / pricing / tax implications
- Ability to influence relevant stakeholders in major decision-making process
- Participate in local / global projects that will have financial / operational impact
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com