Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Work Location: Shanghai
Department: Quality Operations/ Quality and Regulatory/ Life Science
Your role: To lead the overall Quality Assurance activities during the product supply chain life cycle, support the Business new project, customer interaction request and oversight of site quality compliance, and to ensure adherence to requirements of ISO 9001/GDP standard as well as Company Internal Procedures.
- To support quality activities in local Distribution Centre engaging in participate related quality activities (e.g. internal& external audit, deviation, CAPA, risk management, etc.).
- To support in projects of local business strategy (commercial/ distribution) from quality perspective. To implement quality projects in local Distribution Centre by collaborating with APAC regional and local teams.
- To guide external logistical service vendor (3PL) and self-owned warehouse fulfilling relevant divisional standard/ requirements. Implement divisional GDP standard/ requirements to targeted vendor and/ or self-owned warehouse as requested.
- To lead planning, implementing and review of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 standard) in cooperated QM level meeting divisional standard/ requirements, as well as, fitting daily operation of local distribution and commercial subsidiary.
- To act as a country key user of e-Quality systems (e.g. TrackWise):
- Conduct introduction training and grant access to end uses
- Communicate and implement necessary changes and business process policy
- Performance Monitoring and Involvement for critical case.
- To coordinate internal customer advocators and stakeholders in customer audit and complaint management for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To implement continuous quality improvement and risk mitigation with local distribution and commercial teams as a business partner.
- To prompt quality culture and awareness of internal and external stakeholders involved in local distribution processes on a regular basis.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in chemistry, bio-science, pharmaceutical or related filed.
- 8 years+ experience in quality assurance of Life Science, Pharmaceutical, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Be familiar with quality system such as ISO 9001 and GDP.
- Strong organization, communication and teamwork skills to interact within cross functional groups.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html