Voir tous les résultats
Technical Application Specialist 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The candidate should have strong experience in downstream operations; clarification, TFF and chromatography process steps. The technical sales position will work with the local account managers and MSAT teams to support customer opportunities in the Northeastern United States.
- You identify and convert new business opportunities that include Multi-Use and Single-Use Systems and related services within your region. You manage the overall selling process and cycle, in close relationship with all business partners. You provide technical expertise and business acumen for complex investment projects from our customers.
- You act as a team leader for custom designed equipment and capital projects. You deal with decision makers, evaluating budget and monitoring the status of the decision-making process.
- You position our portfolio, develop and present commercial and technical quotations to customers, at all decision layers. You convert deals by driving and converting negotiations on price and contractual terms.
- You will be responsible for territory sales target.
- You are a Solution enabler, overpassing your strict portfolio responsibility and broadening Company offering to wider expectations from our customers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor degree in a scientific (i.e., Biology, Chemistry,etc.) or engineering (i.e., Chemical Engineering, etc.) field
- 3+ years hands-on downstream purification experience in the Biopharma Industry
- 5+ years in engineering and/or selling to the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry
- Degree science or engineering degree and / or a Master of Business Administration
- Proven experience in engineering and/or selling to the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry, and single-use manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong partnerships with internal and external partners
- Experience working in a sales/marketing organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively to diverse audiences through both written and oral communications
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and validation
- Experience with automated systems
- Extensive knowledge of Biotech downstream processing
- Good listening skills with the ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively
- Good presentation, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to represent our organization in front of clients
- Effective in working across boundaries and functions with the ability to work effectively internationally
- Ownership, demonstrated ability to work on his/her own initiative under limited supervision
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.