Voir tous les résultats
SAP Master Data Governance Solution Architect (Materials/Customers) f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You play a key role as a solution architect in global team of Master Data Governance (MDG) SAP ERP primarily Materials and Customers and New Product Introduction. MDG solution architect team is responsible to supports our direct global customers in NA, Europe, APAC. MDG team is also responsible to distribute the master data to various satellite or echo systems globally
MDG team is responsible to support our Global Master data related initiatives, processes, Sales and Plant data, Customer master data, implementations, for Research & Applied (R&A) Business Segment Customers across the lead to quality process.
Your role is highly critical as a SAP MDG solution architect to facilitate workshops with our internal valued customers, understand business requirements, follow global template and processes around MDG, document users requirement, articulate user requirements into technical requirement, work with execution team on deployment, testing, user testing, roll out and hyper-care.
Please submit your application in English.
Position is located in Saint-Quentin Fallavier or Mosheim - France.
Who you are:
- Experienced Master Data Governance (SAP S4 HANA) Solution architect
- SAP MDG S4 HANA 4 experience is must
- Functional & Business strategy: ability/experience in developing and implementing functional strategies
- Strong communication skills to interact with Team and key Business Partners
- People and customer oriented with Continuous improvement Culture.
- Strong ability to analyze activity indicators and identify improvement needs
- Result oriented: good track record in setting and achieving challenging targets
- Customer focus: passion for Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Future oriented: ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation
- Have rolled out minimum 4-5 SAP MDG Material and Customers implementations
- Travel 25% globally
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html