Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Shipper / Receiver will perform a wide variety of tasks involved in the shipping and receiving of materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpack incoming items
- Checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items when necessary
- Operate fork-lift and box truck
- Prepare and maintain records of items shipped
- Post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for shipment
- Use computer and material/production/distribution/barcoding software
- Perform numerous ERP and other computer tasks
- Transact and move material from off-site warehouse to the main plant as needed
- Assist with weekly cycle count
- B Shift: Monday – Thursday 2:00pm – 10:30pm at 17 Cherry Hill Drive
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 50lbs
- Complete DOT Physical
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 + years’ experience operating a box truck or PIV equipment such as a reach forklift, cherry pickers, electric pallet jacks
- Valid US Driver’s License
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Experience using Oracle
- Forklift certification
- Current CDL
- Experience operating a box truck or PIV equipment
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.