Voir tous les résultats
Analyst - Supply Chain
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
The Supply Chain Analyst is required to perform detailed analysis on monthly critical metrics to find opportunities/gaps, develop & implement resolutions, conduct detailed Root Cause Analysis and take the lead in projects. In addition, you are required to advise and interact closely with local and global collaborators for all supply chain related matters to support the Life Science business within ISCO India region.
Support and coordinate the execution of supply chain planning initiatives to achieve departmental targets. Investigate, analyse, design and simplify existing processes to optimise efficiency for daily activities. Develop objectives, strategies and tactics to expand process efficiency. Maintain and review the efficient inventory levels of finished goods in alignment with Supply Chain targets, including identifying expiring and obsolete inventory. Work closely with the Commercial Excellence, Warehouse & Distribution teams on cross functional projects / process improvements. Provide effective and timely communication with a broad variety of internal and external stakeholders across the organisation. Analyse and report across Supply Chain functions, including: Scorecards and KPI tracking (Backorders, OTIF and Fill Rate). Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current methodology and processes. Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects. Review and analyse data to recommend actionable insight
Who you are:
- Strong leadership skills - particularly skills in leading through influence.
- Extensive Supply Chain experience, at least a year of which within an integrated global supply chain network with manufacturing and multi-DC hub and spoke distribution.
- SAP experience, including working with the data structures within SAP.
- Excellent Project Management skills - ability to drive projects, including inspiring others to deliver their part of the projects without having any direct authority and the ability to handle stakeholders.
- Extensive proven experience in process improvement & project management and performing root cause analysis, resolving business impact and carrying out detailed solve, leading to a positive resolution.
- Superb communication skills to all levels in the business.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to work with large data sets using appropriate tools including Access, SQL or Oracle databases, Qliksense and Excel.
- Supply chain experience, including a good understanding of integrated global supply chains from manufacturing through a multi-level distribution network.
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Green Belt or above).
- Extensive knowledge of SAP R/3.
- Proactive, inquisitive and persistent - the role is about motivating change, so the job holder needs to be a self-starter, they need to always be looking for a better way of doing the work and they need persistence to drive through the change.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- APICS CSCP certification or equivalent.
- Proven supply chain acumen and numerical reasoning.
- Fluency and proficient in spoken and written English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.