Voir tous les résultats
Salesforce (SFDC) Senior Developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
You will work as IT Senior Salesforce Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible to discuss and clarify requirements with business teams and build technical requirements from business requirements according to our Salesforce development guidelines. It is meaningful to foster a deep level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer happiness. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes combined with the skill to perform comparative analysis across solutions in order to provide technical recommendations is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect the ability to prepare extensive solution documentation related to technical architecture and solution design of technical components for use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering outstanding quality for the Business.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 7-9 years of development experience with consistent track record in Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce, and Force.com customization
- Validated knowledge and expertise in practical application of Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across multiple clients
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows as well as Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze sophisticated systems as well as fix and isolate system issues
- Extensive knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Informatica
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce PD2, Salesforce App Builder, Veeva CRM Administrator, Veeva Multi-Channel Administrator
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html