Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Engineering lead for new products and line extensions for Cork Manufacturing Operations, Project Management lead depending on project responsibilities, scope and complexity
- Provides Manufacturing support for new R&D products from Concept to Production (Product Development Procedure), is an active team member who contributes to the development of new concepts, processes and products. Co-ordinates inputs from Cork Manufacturing for Preliminary Investigation, Detailed Investigation, Product Development & Validation
- Ensures new processes are designed for manufacture, automated, innovative, cost effective and meet all Quality and EHS regulatory requirements
- Prepares Manufacturing product cost estimates under guidance
- Initiates equipment and mould User Requirement Specifications, vendor selection, requests for quotation and equipment/ mould build, management of same depends on project responsibilities, scope and complexity
- Manages and executes the production equipment transfer into Cork, takes a hands-on lead role in activities required to achieve Commercialization
- Installation – executes IQ & OQ
- Completes training – Engineers, technicians and operators
- Documentation – drafts and executes validation protocols under guidance from QA, SOPs etc.
- Trouble shooting & problem solving
- Demonstrates Manufacturability
- Executes PQ under guidance from QA
- Supports Pilot production, process optimization, scale up production and handover to production
- Prepares and manages the Manufacturing budgets associated with each project
- Engineering Degree or relevant Third Level Qualification
- Minimum 3 – 5 years engineering experience in Manufacturing, Moulding, New Product Introduction or Product Development. Medical Device and over-moulding experience is a plus
- Self starter, hands on, innovative, ability to influence
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to assess and identify root cause
- Proven project management experience, ability to plan and execute
- Working knowledge & experience of Lean, 6 sigma, SPC, FMEA, DOE, Quality & validation systems, Project management tools
- Effective communication and cross-cultural skills
Note: This role involves travel abroad, in some cases for extended periods.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.merckgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html