Voir tous les résultats
BioProcessing Commercial Controller, China
在默克我们企业的职业生涯是一个不断的发现之旅：我们约 60300 名员工正塑造着全球的生活、工作和娱乐方式，通过下一代医疗保健、生命科学与电子科技领域中的进步。350 多年来，横跨全世界，我们热切地追求我们的好奇心，以便找到创新和充满活力的方式来改善他人的生活。
The APAC Region is rapidly growing and Life Science, Process Solutions (PS) Division, is investing significantly in the region. As BioProcessing Commercial Controller, based in China Shanghai, you will support the BioProcessing China organization, play a vital role in providing the regional team, affiliates our global business partners with vital insights and recommendations in financial matters that affect the strategic and operational direction of our region.
Reporting to Head of Commercial Controlling BioProcessing Asia, your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to, financial planning/forecasting/reporting, business case analysis, asset allocation, working capital management, China Strategic Development, etc.
You are eager to broaden your expertise across areas to put financial insights into context, identify risks and opportunities, and present these effectively; make fact-based recommendations, and not just serve as a transactional “task taker.” You must embody integrity and transparency to establish your credibility both across the region and globally.
Strong communication skills (English and Mandarin) is a must have, both written and oral, given many regional and global stakeholder contacts outside of China that this role must liaise with. You are a self-starter demonstrating a “can do” attitude, and intuitively challenge the status quo with a bias for action. The ideal candidate is someone with a solid financial foundation and proven business partnering experience – opportunity for fast career development and growth; potential to expand the role.
- Provide financial decision support on a wide scope of financial topics, including but not limited to:
- - Responsible for financial reporting and planning, financial analysis, resource allocation and compliance for the commercial organization – support the full P&L for BioProcessing Commercial China
- - Provides relevant data, financial analysis, and fact-based recommendations in a timely manner; ability to anticipate and comfortable working with fast pace deadlines
- - Demonstrates good financial judgment; ability to articulate recommendations to both business partners and finance leaders based on quantitative financial analysis
- - Proactively identifies and communicates areas for process improvement to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the controlling function in providing value-added support to business partners (i.e., more time spent on analysis, and less on process oriented operational tasks)
- - Develops and documents standard financial processes, with a focus on implementing common financial processes and practices within China to improve efficiency
- Ability to effectively interpret financial data for non-finance partners to drive optimal business actions and decisions to achieve financial targets
- Act courageously: Always serve in the best financial interests of the Company and Life Science sector even if it means sometimes having to disagree with business partners
- Monthly & quarterly reporting analysis of financial results, understanding of developments in business and forecasting risks and opportunities
- Maintain regular interaction with CFO organization and/or our company Business Services to ensure monthly closing is well executed (e.g., appropriate accruals are done)
- Appropriately balances corporate and divisional perspectives in developing forecasts, and provides transparency into business drivers, risks and opportunities
Who You Are:
- This role requires Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting and 10+ years of relevant experience (Pharmaceutical and/or Life Science industry experience preferred)
- Fluent in business English & Mandarin – both written and spoken
- Demonstrated financial acumen; Strong tactical and analytics skills: Fact-based analysis
- Equally comfortable in the details and with the big picture, leveraging strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the organization. Mature and calm dealing with unknowns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills; ability to deal with different stakeholders and balance various interests/viewpoints
- A positive "can do" attitude, to reach objectives as a single contributor and in collaboration with others
- A self-starter who fosters critical thinking skills (not just a task-taker); goes the extra mile to interpret data
- Must be a team player with leadership skills; maintain flexibility and highly adaptable in a change management environment
- Must embrace diversity and respect for multi-cultural backgrounds
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with tight deadlines
- Possesses the behavioral attributes of the finance competency model: Adaptable, Resilient, Accurate and Rigorous, Inquisitive and Probing, Courageous, Assertive and Influential
- Capable of articulating a plan, gaining organizational commitment to action, and influencing others to achieve results
Functional Area: Finance